Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Autonomous Learning,
I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day when we discussed student centered learning .I said we should keep on the old suit ,this generation is DIFFERENT ,we should teach differently .
Its just that one hesitates when exposed to a new experience .Teacher autonomy as Samuel states is a challenge .I myself cant remember I witnessed a learner who is autonomous .But autonomous learning seems like the place where we are going .Frankly speaking I don't mind giving up some teaching responsibility .
CHEERS
Batool  

1 comment:

  1. Batool.
    This course is challenge too!! But can you imagine us making the difference?
    Why not?
    I am ready to start that change that education needs. As I mentioned on one of my post, it is incredible that you are on the other side of the world and you are describing my students, my issues too, although we have different background, different education, different culture etc.

    But our students show up the same weakness, the same irresponsibility to take their knowledge on their hands. Now I feel so proud of what we are doing with our students, although there are millions of students in our entire world someone needs to begin.

    Andrea.

    ReplyDelete