Sunday, May 20, 2012

MY PROJECT !
Well as for my project I'm willing to engage my students in speaking activities to :
1-encourage them to speak .
2-improve their accuracy .
3-improve their fluency .
4-create a social communication forum where students exchange ideas express them selves in a free environment to encourage them to use English to communicate outside the class .
I'm planning to use the PPT Ive designed after updating it by adding sound clips + a suitable webquest + a blog and a Facebook group that exits already .
I'm looking forward to harvest the fruit of technology in my class ,wish me the best !
Batool

2 comments:

  1. Hello Batool,
    I think you project is very interesting.It is student-centered and will develop their speaking skills.
    I'm sure the students will enjoy being part of it as you are using technology tools that are very dear to them.
    Exchanging ideas is something that will definitely develop their critical thinking.
    Excellent work.

    regards
    Fátima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Batool!

    I like your project! I'd like to read it once you have it.

    Best regards,
    Roxana

    ReplyDelete