Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WEEK 9 !!!!!!!!!!

Week 9 has begun what a course !!!!!So fast ,so many touching topics ,such interesting issues and days run !!!!!
Learning styles ,I thought they were only three !!!Now I know they're nine !!!!Thanks to technology all different individuals may engage in my English class .

I'm thinking about Janines question is it possible to encourage students to adopt other learning styles?How?
Well I believe it is possible the question is How !Probably changing strategies ,developing learner autonomy and doing much group work .
I myself find group work a way to discover other MI and different learning styles .?Getting to know which learning style one has tells you how you best learn .Which reduces time and effort .
Looking forward to see how the course ends I cant imagine ,they have been almost 9 great weeks every time I enter nicenet I learn something new .

Batool 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Batool
    It is a plesure to find someone who writes on his blog before the week ends!!
    I agree with your comments, learning styles and technilogy are surprising us, but I think that technology never will stop, so they are going to continue surprising us.
    I think that all of use have a predominant learning style, but I also know that through the live we modify it. So I think that we can apply a test to our students to help them to find their learning styles. But also we can invite them through an activity to use their other senses to learn.
    Whit this topic I tried to think on a useful tool such as a video or a PPT where all the learning styles were involded, which means an activity for everybody.
    I know it is hard, but I will try, I am sure that we have make many adaptations for sure, but there are not impossibles.
    PD. We are almost finishing our course…….

    Andrea.

    ReplyDelete